READ THE INSTRUCTIONS below to see if you are eligible to receive the vaccine before registering.
Jasper County Health Department will be holding a Covid Vaccination Clinic for the following eligible individuals:
Phases 1a, 1b and 1b plus are now eligible for Covid Vaccine .
1b plus includes Persons aged 18 to 64 years with medical conditions that increase the risk for severe COVID-19. Conditions include Obesity, Diabetes, Pulmonary Diseases (including Asthma), High Blood Pressure, Smoking, Heart Conditions, Chronic Kidney Disease, Cancer, Solid Organ Transplant, Sickle Cell Disease, Pregnancy, and Persons with Disability. (Not otherwise covered in previous categories).
Sign up now for your vaccine. Be part of the solution.
By signing the consent form, you are stating that you verify you fit these categories.
Reminder you must bring printed and signed consent form, printed ticket, insurance information and be able to tell us what category you are in. These are required in order to receive vaccine.
If you sign up for this clinic and do not meet any of these qualifications, you will not receive a vaccine.
This clinic will be a drive through clinic. It will be held at the Newton Community High School Bus Maintenance Building. Individuals with appointments will be ask to line up on Decatur Street. Exit off of South Van Buren Street onto Decatur street and proceed toward the high school until you reach the end of the line.
Scheduled Clinics will be held on Thursday, March 11 and March 18. You may click on the appropiate registration link below to register.
There is no need to get to the clinic early, as there will be vaccine for every single person with an appointment.
Required to Receive Vaccine—
• Register for An Appointment:
1. Click on the link below to register for an appointment
2. You must download and print a copy of the ticket.
3. You must bring this ticket to your appointment. 4. Click on this link to register for the March 11 Clinic - Registration
5. Click on this link to register for the March 18 Clinic - Registration • Complete Consent Form for Vaccine:
1. Print, Complete (please use legal name) and Sign a Vaccine Consent Form
2. Review the Vaccine Fact Sheet
- You need to bring your completed consent form, your ticket, and your current insurance card(s).